TERMS AND CONDITIONS Sport Invest
§ 1. General provisions
1. These terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) are a legal and binding agreement between you, an individual user or a user who also acts as a provider of Third Party Services (You or Yourself), and Event Service Jakub Pranagal , Poland, Witosa 7a/8, 21-040 Swidnik NIP 712-275-09-35(Personal Data Collector), for the service You are about to use.
2. Service stated under www.sport-invest.online is for information use only. By using any part of the Service ar assonated content, You confirm that You have read and understood these Terms and Condition and agree to be bound by them.
3. User shall mean an adult(having reached maturity),individual using the service (User) or user who has created a personal user account in the Service in order to be able to use the parts of the Service that are meant for Registered Users only (Registered User).
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted to authorise You to make any permanent copies, reproductions, modifications, alterations of the Service, other users' User Created Content or Third Party Service Provider's content or to communicate or make the Service available to third parties in whole or in part.
5. You understand and acknowledge that it is of material importance that any and all information that you provide in the service about Yourself is true and accurate at all times. You understand and acknowledge that there may be gambling-related legal restrictions and that the advertising content may be illegal for some target groups and in some countries. In no event shall the Service be used in places where promoting and advertising gambling is illegal or by persons to whom it is illegal to provide such content.
§ 3. User, Registered User
1. User shall mean an adult(having reached maturity) individual using the service (User) or user who has created a personal user account in the Service in order to be able to use the parts of the Service that are meant for Registered Users only (Registered User). "User" shall mean an individual user or a visitor at the website who has not created a personal user account in the Service and who is able to view and use solely those parts of the Service that do not require registration or logging into the Service.
2. User and Registered User accepts this Terms and Conditions
3. The Terms and Conditions establish a personal agreement between You and Service and You may not assign or transfer the Terms and Conditions or any part thereof to any third party for any reason whatsoever without Service's prior written consent. Service expressly reserves the right to assign these Terms and Conditions and to delegate any of its obligations hereunder if conducted in connection to a transfer of the business or portion thereof.
§ 4. Services
1. Personal Data Collector is the provider of the Service that You may use for the purpose of reading, such as casino, game of chance and gambling reviews, recommendations, player feedback and comments, as well as for receiving third party communication on game information and other information on gambling possibilities.
2. As User, You will be provided a possibility to:
1. Read the blog;
2. Use The User Account,
3. Read the locked content.
§ 5. Orders
2. Subject to these Terms, Service grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable (without a right to sub-licence) license to install and use the Service referred to in your order during the applicable subscription term, in accordance with these Terms and the applicable scope of use.
3. You shall not, and shall procure that Users shall not, except as expressly permitted in these Terms (i) modify, translate, create or attempt to create derivative copies of or copy the App in whole or in part; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce the object code of the Apps to source code form; (iii) distribute, sub-licence, assign, share, timeshare, sell, rent, lease, transmit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer the Product or your right to use the Apps.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that any Content is not deemed to be offensive, illegal, inappropriate or that in any way harasses or advocates harassment of another person, displays pornographic or sexually explicit material, promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous, promotes any illegal activities;, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including violating someone else’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses.
§ 6. Liability
1. Personal Data Collector shall have the unrestricted right to use and transfer its rights to the Service, including Your User created content and any information that results from Your use of the Service.
4. Personal Data Collectore retains the right to modify, rearrange and adapt the Service and visibility as well as accessibility of any content in the Service.
§ 7. Payment
1. All Fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable, save as expressly stated in these Terms.
2. A notice of renewal will be sent to your e-mail at least one (1) month from the end of each Subscription Term notifying you that your Subscription is due to renew for an additional Subscription Term.
3. User may use the payment for one month ore one year subscription.
4. All Fees payable hereunder are exclusive of VAT or other sales tax, which will be added at the applicable rate.
5. All Fees are payable via:
1. Money transfer
2. Immidiate transfer
6. Service offers you a one-time free trial for such period set out on the Website from time to time, during which you can try out a Product for free (“Free Trial”). You acknowledge that during any Free Trial, the applicable Product may have certain restrictions and limited functionality.
7. On expiry of the Free Trial, you will receive an e-mail from us and will have the option to either (i) continue access to the Product by submitting an Order for a Subscription; or (ii) cease access to and use of the Product.
§ 8. User obligations
1. You undertake to procure, update and maintain the software, hardware and licenses required for the functioning of the devices, network connections and storage media that are necessary for use of the Service. The procurement, functionalities and operation of such necessities are Your responsibility. You are responsible for the compatibility of Your systems with the Service provides no guarantee or warranty related to the availability or the correct functionality of the Service.
2. For avoidance of doubt, You acknowledge that Platform, User Created Content by other users, Third Party Service providers' products, games or any other content and the Service are not sold nor perpetually transferred to You under the Terms and Conditions.
3. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted to authorise You to make any permanent copies, reproductions, modifications, alterations of the Service, other users' User Created Content or Third Party Service Provider's content or to communicate or make the Service available to third parties in whole or in part.
4. You agree not to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organisation of the Service or any portion thereof.
5. You further agree not to or to use or modify the Service for any unlawful purpose and that You will use the Service in the country of Your actual whereabouts and not direct the communications traffic to other jurisdictions.
6. You undertake not to remove or obscure any part of the Service, Third Party Service providers' content or User Created Content, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, advertisement, proprietary notices, tracking information or any other communications and announcements.
7. By using the Service or any part thereof, You agree and accept that any visitor of the Service, Registered Users, users who are providers of Third Party Services and Good Game are provided access and non-exclusive right to use, transfer, adapt, modify and commercially exploit in the most generic sense Your User Created Content.
§ 9. Termination
1. You have a right to terminate these Terms and Conditions with immediate effect by closing Your user account and refraining from any further use of the Service.
2. Termination by You does not mean the automatic removal of User Created Content from the Service and the licence granted by You to Service in the User Created Content under section 3 shall survive the termination.
2. Upon termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason, You shall immediately stop using the Service and You shall delete any Service-related content that You may have on Your hard drives, networks, devices, and other storage media.
§ 10. Privacy The terms applicable to the processing of Protected Data are set out in the EEA Data Processing Addendum.
§ 11. Miscellaneous
1. These Terms and Conditions state the entire agreement concerning the license between the parties and supersedes all other agreements and representations between You and Service. Any user-specific amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall be made in writing and signed by both parties.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Personal Data Collector has the power to update the Service and the Terms and Conditions applicable to all users at any time. Any amendments and updates shall be at the sole discretion of Personal Data Collector. Personal Data Collector shall publish the updated Terms and Conditions on the Service website.
3. These Terms and Conditions may be published in several languages for information purposes. It is only the Polish version that is the legal basis of the relationship between You and Personal Data Collector and in case of any discrepancy between a non-Polish version and the Polish version of these Terms and Conditions, the Polish version shall prevail.