1. The Personal Information Register database is collected and maintained by Event Service Jakub Pranagal, seated in Poland, Witosa 7a/8, 21-040 Swidnik. The contact information for matters pertaining to personal information is as follows:
Email Address: email@example.com („Personal data controller” or „Psc”).
2. Personal data controller has also appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to serve as a contact person for any matters related to personal information. You can email the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The title of the Personal Information Register is Service User Register. The purpose of collecting and processing of personal information is to provide the Service in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Personal data controller notifies user that it collects and processes anonymous navigation information when user lands on the page www.sport-invest.online(„Service”) and a separate consent is requested for the processing of identifiable personal information of registered users in connection to the registration. Personal data controller process personal information such as:
◦ email address,
◦ country of origin
◦ IP addresses when using the Service,
Personal information will be collected from the user when the Terms and Conditions are executed. Identifiable personal information is collected when the user registers for the Service, creates the "Profile" section of the Service, and when the Registered User uses the Service. Personal information will also be collected when the Registered User participates in product and service development, polls or research (6 GDPR).
5. Personal data controller, will only retain and process data which is essential for the operation and purpose of the Service and for the purpose stated above. All data which becomes unnecessary or outdated with regard to the Service, or with regard to the purpose stated above, will be anonymised or destroyed as appropriate.
6. Personal data controller will process and disclose personal information as permitted above solely for the purpose of provision of Service and will not sell, distribute or lease Your personal information to any other third parties unless Personal data controller has Your permission or is required by law to do so.
7. The User may inspect his or her personal information in the "Profile" section of the Service. Registered User may use a separate page on the Profile section where all history information can be downloaded.
8. The Registered User may update and change his or her personal information in the "Profile" section of the Service. The Registered User may erase his or her personal information by deleting his or her user account and requesting deletion or anonymisation of his or her personal information.
9. Personal data controller will retain user personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. The data storage period may vary with scenario, product, and service. The standards uses to determine the retention period are as follows: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention; etc. Personal data controller will maintain your registration information as long as user account is necessary for service provision. User can choose to deregister your account. After user deregister account, Personal data controller will stop providing user with products and services through account and delete your relevant personal data, provided that deletion is not otherwise stipulated by special legal requirements.